One of our University clients came to DNFCS to use solutions available in the Atlassian ecosystem to build a SIS (student information system) solution that connects and integrates to various processes, dockets, workflows, and activities between students, faculty and staff in daily campus operations.
Type: Higher Education, Private
Location: San Francisco
Student Enrollment: 800+
User Base: 2000
Products: JIRA Core, Confluence
Groups: Admissions, Registrar, Faculty, Staff, Students
DNFCS Service: Custom Development
DNFCS Resources: 3
Custom JIRA/Confluence Solution
- Automation of processes at admin office, student information management, registration, and faculty grading.
- Single point of contact solution between services & students
- Online document storing
Project Solution included:
- Adapted JIRA Core solution. All project/process/task management scenarios useful for the University’s objectives.
- Set up JIRA’s workflows for automating multiple processes between functional user groups.
- JIRA ORM framework active objects used to store additional information (courses, students, grades etc.)
- Confluence as an online document repo, linked with JIRA for tracking and information purposes.
- Atlassian adapted solutions for Finance, Procurement, Library Information System